_Stix_ _Stix_

Brilliant

I remember seeing this when I became interested in Flash and began browsing through the stick movies. The animation is incredibly smooth, stylishly theatrical and impressed me right away. There are original and witty ideas, it's a superb movie.

Warcraft 2: Taxes of Dark Warcraft 2: Taxes of Dark

Very nice!

Brings back the memories :-)

Narwhals Narwhals

Funny, but that's it

Simple funny song, fluent animating and a good idea. But that's all I can say, because there is nothing more to it. I wonder how it got such a high score. It's a nice little stuff, but there are many better movies with outstanding art qualities, storyline, music and unique approach.

Tribute to 9.b Tribute to 9.b

Skillful animation!

Hey, it's always nice to see another Czech artist, tak pozdravuj tam u vas :-) The animation was awesome. I don't think I can judge that. My advice is to add some storyline or at least introduction to the situation. If you use your great animating skills with a decent storytelling and add some surroundings, you're going to be on the front page in no time :-) Good job and keep it up!

Wrong way to the Moon Wrong way to the Moon

The Moooon

Good job! Animating was O.K., I liked the drawing style very much and the audio was hilarious :-)

Clayz The Chase -al3xx- Clayz The Chase -al3xx-

This belongs to YouTube

Nice animating, but it is not a Flash video, try posting it on YouTube. Also it is very short, don't be lazy and put more effort into it.

al3xx responds:

go look in the clay collection, if you think this doesnt belong here.

Hobo Monkey Head Hobo Monkey Head

Poor

The model is good, but that's all. My belief is that when you present something on Newgrounds, it should be more than just a spinning picture. This doesn't belong here. And it definitely NEEDS a preloader. You can download one from Newgrounds.

AnataShinu responds: